Monday, June 4, 2012

Its already June!

Wow! Ok well it is already June! I know it has been forever since I posted and I apologize but my life has been crazyyy! First My little brother graduated from UL !!! I'm so proud of him!  Next I've been so busy because I have been studying for the Louisiana Notary test well the test was last weekend so now I ca start to have a life again! So I wanted to share some photos! with you and expect more posts soon!!
 Have an amazing day!



New shoes!


I have been baking cupcakes for friends and families parties! If you live local and interested hit me up at danielleduplantis@gmail.com they are amazing !!!!


My beautiful little sister Emily at my little brothers graduation dinner you can see him in the back with the long hair ... ha hes not the picture type!!!


My makeup for Jeffrey's Graduation!


This little bundle of joy is Riley my college roomate and best friend Ashleys baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment