Monday, April 9, 2012

Mondays....


Oh Where do I begin... well first today is MONDAY and I'm really not excited to be home! I did not sleep much last night. So yesterday was Easter so .
Holidays are hard for me, my parents are divorced and remarried and so are the love of my life Chris's parents so it makes it super hard because we try to see everyone. Plus we both have godchildren and he has nieces and nephews and lets face it holidays are for the children gift wise. Well after a long weekend , Easter arrives... I wake up early to cook a dish for lunch at my moms .... last time i made the cauliflower mash which i loved but  i was drinking while I cooked and did not write down what I did so yesterday morning was stressful. Anyways the dish was better yesterday than the first time I made it so SUCCESS! On a different note after a long day myself and Chris make it home and decide to go to bed about 9:30 since Chris has work at 2 am well ...... we forgot to set his alarm and I woke up at 2:41 in a panic! To say the least he called his job they had already left and now he missed a job and even worse this is the first time this has ever happened to him. I felt horrible because I always ask did you set your alarm and I did last night. :( whats going to happen I have no clue I hope they do not punish him. So it is not a good Monday. I just wanted to stay in bed and sleep all day away.









This is a picture of how I started my Friday and Saturday morning with a good Bloody Mary using Hash House A Go Go recipe... yum yum!


Ha ha this is my random Saturday adventure I decided to dye my hair! I will post pictures soon ! My hair is super long straight but with my curls it is not quite where I want it to be ! I want it long with the curls.... So that's my goal. 

I hope everyone MONDAY is going better than mine.!

No comments:

Post a Comment