Thursday, March 29, 2012

My cousins wedding last week...








Hello Everyone!
The pictures above is my makeup and me before I went to my cousins wedding this past weekend and wanted to share it with you! It has been years since I have worn these Mac eyelashes and i totally forgot how much I adore and love the way natural looking fake eyelashes look. I think what gives them away to being fake is the corners but oh well I love them! I think it really made my eyes pop ! Tell me what you think? Sad thing about the wedding was the love of my life wasn't with me :( he had to work but my sister came which was fun to hang out with the family! The picture below absolutely made my night at the wedding! I have not seen white jeans in forever.... and after looking at the guy it really does look like a Cali style look... The best part of this is the guys name is Jeffrey! For those of who may not know my little brothers name is Jeffrey and he has long hair and likes to be a bit weird so it was quiet humorous. And the last picture is from my instagram app which i adore !!!! Follow me @danielleduplantis on instagram! The last picture is a tattoo I admire and find simple, beautiful, and a statement. 

Until next time... Hope you have an OUTSTANDING day!




1 comment:

  1. From the closeup pic, I really thought those were your real eyelashes! Glad you still enjoy the night even without your bf. When will it be your turn? And thank you for your sweet words on my previous blog, I think I will be too heavy to be in your pocket :)

    ReplyDelete