Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pictures and rants!


OK so lets first begin this blog about the NASTY weather Louisiana got yesterday! The 2 pictures above are from Carencro Louisiana where locals revived like 15 plus inches of rain! Crazy , The schools lost power, roads shut down an absolute mess! Although the weather is not sunny like the weather man predicted we will take the gloom without the rain! 


Awwe this is my Bentley or how I like to call him my Love Muffin he was my first dog! This is his favorite way to sleep! How cute!


This is my second baby my little Vegas! Vegas is spoiled he loves to cuddle and he is either going 100 miles an hour or zero and sleeping nothing in between. He loves to sleep on blankets and pillows. I covered him up and he snuggled tight! He's my little potato because he is bigger that Bentley and they are only 1 month apart in age.


Saw the picture above on my Instagram and felt it totally described the weather well and funny! 


Ok so here is my rant...... the item on the left is a kindle fire tablet the item on the right is the new Samsung Note..... Need I say more! There is no ungodly reason why the phone needs to almost the size of the tablet! The phone was for a coworker and we felt we needed to discuss at work few weeks ago! We kept saying ok we are back in 1980's when the phones were huge! Can you imagine putting that next to your ear! Wait how about putting it in your pocket? Or even worse putting it in case and wearing on your belt ? Um I think not I don't want a computer on my hip! I feel like this first its extremely pricey.... and its huge you should either get a phone or a tablet and combining them although some might disagree with me seems a bit crazy! It is light weight and slimmer than iPhone but I wasn't impressed. The stylist that seemed so cool to color with totally failed. I am an iPhone lover and can't imagine having to deal with the lag time of an android phone. I like that its fully customizable but that's about all that impresses me.



The 2 pictures above are my simple Tuesday eye makeup. I opted for a much softer Urban Decay Pink with NYX eyeliner in grey and mascara and light blush. I was quite impressed on how long my eyelashes look and wanted to share! 

I hope everyone has an amazing Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment