Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Makeup and Random Pictures!






The 3 pictures above are Monday's makeup! Its a maroone and chocloate brown with a bit of shimmer.


Saw this car driving to work at the hotel Saturday morning! The reason I took this picture is because I was like WTF really.... someone must be cocky! Hard for me to respect a CPA like that! What do you think ?



This picture is a bit blurry but my dog Vegas is starring at the toy on top pf the microwave! They ripped a hole in it so I took it away until I can repair so its on top of the microwave and Vegas saw it and sat there for over an hour! I think he thought i would give in and give it to him.


This picture is from at work Saturday at the hotel! Myself, Ashley, and Justin!
All Star team!
I love my hotel coworkers!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! More blogs to come! Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment