Thursday, February 23, 2012

Baby Shower pictures!





Where do I even begin..... first My Best Friend Ashley's baby shower was this weekend. I helped host with her sister Nicole and Nanny Myra! WE choose the theme Noah's Ark because we do not know the sex of the baby! So I made her a diaper cake and her corsage which are the pictures above! The picture below is of the real cake. The shower went well however we had a lot of plan B's ! First it began Friday the weather called for 100% rain for Saturday. Once i heard this I immediately began to worry because if you have ever flown into Lafayette the planes are super small look like crop planes and poor Ashley couldn't even have a COCKTAIL to relax....( I think we all had a few for her!) Well there flight got out at 3pm which was um 6 hours or so late so the shower occurred at 6:30pm..... but overall it went pretty well! Like i said we hit a lot of plan B's or like Mrs. Gayle said we are like on Plan H . The bottom line was that Ashley felt special, loved, and happy! So despite all the crazy events that occurred the shower was a success! :)

Also the picture at the very bottom is of the love of my life and this old lady he takes a picture with every year at St. Martinville's Mardi Gras! OH I love random pictures , Mardi Gras, and south Louisiana!


No comments:

Post a Comment