Thursday, February 9, 2012

Natural looking makeup!


                                           















Hello!!
So Today I choose to do a more Natural look with my Urban Decay Roller Girl Pallet!
I opted for a more natural day look! I love to pair browns with Navy Blue and I wore Navy Blue today and felt the browns were fitting!
Also for   those of you who  
may not know this people with Blue eyes when they were Brown makeup it really makes there eyes pop!
 Not so much in the pictures but in person!
What I did was a lighter color under eye brow, I put a different shade of brown all over lit and went back with dark brown in the crease!
If you have never tried Urban Decay this is a great palletit has 4 colors 3 nudes and a super fun Bright Pink!
Currently this pallet is on sale online at www.urbandecay.com.
For the ladies who prefer a more natural look this ones for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment