Friday, February 3, 2012

Fun Friday Makeup!


 Fun Friday Makeup!




So I felt inspired after being complimented yesterday about my makeup at Zumba ( makeup was on from work.) So I wanted to do FUN FRIDAY makeup and wanted to share with you! So even though I have absolutely no green on today I really wanted to wear a new color I had bought from NYX in December that I have not gotten to wear so naturally I put on Black my go to color to wear and created my FUN FRIDAY look which you can see in the pictures above! So I used Star eyeshadow by NYX on the upper eyelid under the eyebrow bone. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk as a base for the green. I used NYX wild fire which is the green color ( isn't it so much fun!) I also used NYX Black Matte for the crease. I used a NYX black eyeliner. The color Wild Fire is a bit extreme however I adore it. I love bold colors especially when it comes to makeup I feel it give you a glimpse into my personality before you know me because I'm BOLD! So Thanks to my Zumba friends for the compliments and for the Fun Friday inspired makeup! I hope I inspire you !

No comments:

Post a Comment