Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SAD SAD Day yesterday but things are looking up!


Well my day yesterday started off so good with WONDERFUL news of my boyfriend coming home from Africa. Throughout the day I was filled with excitement and joy however by early afternoon I got the message that there flight was cancelled and he would not be leaving until today. The problem with this is it will take at least 1 day for him to make it back to Louisiana. So even if he leaves today he won't make it home until tomorrow which is what makes me sad. However just the idea of him coming home makes me happy so I"m trying to stay positive. I know he might have to go back soon but this might end up being the longest we have seen each other since Thanksgiving which is simply depressing. So trying to focus on all the PROS ! 

 Hope you have a great day & remember " The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer someone else up." - Mark Twain


No comments:

Post a Comment