Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Sorry it has been a few days and that's unlike me but I've been super busy THE LOVE OF MY LIFE finally made it home from Africa and I've been trying to soak up all the time I can since we do not know when he might have to go back! Well today is Valentine's Day..... I'm not overly excited about the day I'm just excited that this year finally on this day my man is home. Since we have been together every year he has been offshore on Valentine's Day and he always manages to make it super special for me but there is something about being able to kiss and hug him on this special day.
On a different note ... I did my online research to see something special we could do together but I learned that every bit of advice and romantic ideas anyone listed are things that we do everyday or on a regular basis. Which made me feel good knowing we do all this romantic stuff all the time but it also limits our surprises for each other! Still I have a few tricks up my sleeve!
However if you are reading this and you are alone know that you are still loved and its better to be with the right person than to just be with someone not to be single.
 Take the time today to celebrate you!

You are beautiful, you are loved, you are special, and you are blessed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment