Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Best Friend is Pregnant & the showers this weekend!

This blog is dedicated to my best friend and college room mate Ashley Nelson O'Connor who is pregnant and due in May! Ashley got married in Nov. 2010 and her and her hubby Josh are expecting there first baby !!! Some exciting things... Ashley will be the best mom EVER she is one of the sweetest people I know! Her heart is HUGE. She is extremely loving and has natural mothering qualities! There baby will be her parents first grandchild! Her sister Nicole will be the BEST AUNTIE ever and we know all of her family and Josh's will just spoil that little bundle of joy. The baby shower is this weekend and although I"m not a huge fan of baby showers I wouldn't miss this one for the world! I have made some goodies which I will share after the shower with you all! I'm extremely excited because the last time I saw Ashley was before she was pregnant last fall! I can wait to hug her and rub that belly! Some sad news well sad for me ...Josh and Ashley have decided not to find out the sex of the baby which has made our baby shower planning a bit different however we are doing a Noah's ark theme and I'm just sure it will all be wonderful!! The shower is Saturday and I'm just so excited ! I miss my old roommates and my best friends!
I can't wait to see you Ashley and Nicole! I love ya'll!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment