Thursday, February 2, 2012

I dont care if I have to wakeup early my makeups gonna be AWESOME!


I don't care if I have to wake up early my makeups gonna be AWESOME! The reason I choose to write yet again about makeup is simple I freaking love it! However on a different note as I was taking pictures this morning for my instragram application and this fabulous blog you are reading I thought this is really funny I wake up early to do my makeup and get dressed cute however 90% of the time as of right now I'm in the office alone. Which leads me to other thoughts .... I do my makeup for myself and no one else! There is just something about my makeup looking amazing that totally brightens my day! I feel happier, prettier, and in a much better mood once my war paint is on! ( not really how i feel about makeup just thought it was funny). Its the simple things in life that make me smile and makeup is one. The makeup I used today was Arbonne www.arbonne.com. you have to order Arbonne through a rep which I am in case anyone ever wants anything. I use there makeup for my foundation and I do have a lot of eye shadowsfrom them however they are limited in the fun colored eye shadows so I am limited to eyeshadow colors that I buy. What I love about Arbonne is they are 100% naturally they do not use any product or bi-products of animals everything is natural and good for your skin. I used nyx jumbo pencil in Milk under the red to really make the pigment bright. I also used a light shimmery yellow for top of eye under the brow bone. The crease is a chocolate brown with a black on top to make it real dark.  Eyeliner is Arbonne's Ebony and I also put some of the Red eyeshadow by the bottom eyeliner  you can't really see in picture but super fun. Hope my makeup made you as happy as it made me !

No comments:

Post a Comment