Tuesday, January 31, 2012





Oh How I <3 Urban Decay!!! These first 3 pictures above are from my work makeup and the 2 below are from New Years Eve makeup! All eye shadows are Urban Decay as well as the eyeliner!! Urban Decay is a bit pricey but so worth it! The primer, the shadows, the eyeliner, even the lip gloss all rocks! I recently purchased something other than eyeliner for the first time from Urban Decay and I have completely fallen in love! There makeup stays on forever plus it is highly pigmented and just beautiful! The colors are vibrant and fun !! I recently purchased 2 pallets the fun pallet and the roller girl pallet online and i just adore them both! The hot pink below is Woodstock which is for sure my favorite especially since I love hot pink! If you have not tried them out I recommend you do you will not be disappointed!www.urbandecay.com Worth every penny! Only other eyeliner that comes close to comparing is Milani eyeliner liquif eye metallic eyeliner pencil. I normally purchase through www.cherryculture.com. Also where I find awesome deals on NYX products! To me nothing makes me more happy than new makeup or a new pair of shoes!


2 comments:

  1. I love the eyes !!!!!!! Vonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Danielle! I have a few blogs myself. One for our family, another for my sewing, and another for our adoption journey. To be honest, I only update the adoption one lately.
    http://teamrobichaux.blogspot.com/
    http://journeytowu.blogspot.com/
    http://baobeicreations.blogspot.com/
    Look forward to keeping in touch with you!!
    Blessings,
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete