Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So its 2012 where do you even meet single people?

OK so this post is my thoughts for my friends and family who are single and having a hard time meeting people not for myself. Thankfully I am in a wonderful relationship with the love of my life so I am not facing this problem. However it has occurred to me recently Where do you even meet single people these days? I mean you don't want to meet someone at a bar..... except maybe that rare occasion when you actually meet a decent person at one.... which is normally short lived. Or meet someone from a friend or coworker. I recently polled some of my friends to see how they met there significant others and this is what I discovered most met at work, from a friend,  at college or online. I know ONLINE right but its 2012 and I met my boyfriend online back in 2008. To me it was a great way to really talk before meeting see if we were even compatible. Meet in a public place have a drink , dinner, or just talk. My mom has been doing her fair share of research lately and she  thought supper club, or co-ed sports which I agree but we are in Lafayette, LA our options are limited.  Then its like maybe you just want some friends to hang out with when all your other married or other friends  who are in serious relationships are to busy. So i pose the question to any of my readers where do you meet someone in 2012 ? Are you a believer of the online dating world?

No comments:

Post a Comment