Monday, January 30, 2012

I love wine and found some new ones I LOVE!!!


There are a few things in life that I personally love to drink and WINE is one of them. I prefer a sweet wine a moscato or a Riesling. Recently I have discovered a love for the Barefoot Sweet Red wine which is a blended red wine which you serve chilled. It is not dry like most red wines and not as sweet as a moscato. I have been on this barefoot sweet red for a couple of weeks now when I went to the store and they were officially out. I was immediately not happy with the outcome and could have easily picked a Moscato or a Riesling but my heart was set on my sweet red. I found a Red Moscato and although I had never tried I figured it was worth a shot. Beringer isn't a brand I typically like however much to my surprise it was quiet delicious and I will be buying again. In comparison I'm not sure which one I prefer the Red Moscato is definitely sweeter but the sweet red is still a winner with me! If you are a fan of a sweet wine I highly recommend both wines and will be buying them both again!


1 comment:

  1. If you like sweet wines you should try ice wines. They are pricey- about $25 or more for a small bottle but worth it! I like it for special occasions. Ice wines from canada are great. The ice wine occurs when grapes freeze. Once frozen due to freezing weather they are harvested. The sugars get concentrated since the grape froze and gives it a unique flavor. Also, not a sweet wine but not dry either: pino grigio white wines. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete