Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Nicole!

                   Happy Birthday Nicole!!!!!

So I decided that on the days of my close friends and family ... I would post a special blog post in there honor! Todays post is in honor of my old college roomate and one of my best friends still even if she lives way to far! Nicole and I have been friends since college and although  we don't live near by and get to visit or hangout as much as i'd like. I still love her just the same! Nicole is ..... years old today! ( ha ha if you actually thought I would ever say her age!) She will always be 21! She is one of the most driven people I know . She puts her mind to it and its done and done amazingly!She is a blast to be around and is always smiling. She has a big heart for the ones shes loves ( dispite her lack of emotions sometimes :D) But I love her just the way she is ! Nicole even if you are a million miles away I just wanted you to know I love you, I miss you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We will celebrate in February when I get to see you! HUGS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment