Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My inspirtation....KANDEE JOHNSON!

Well hello.... and Welcome! This is my first blog post and I only felt fitting that I dedicate it to the person who inspired me to create a blog, www.kandeej.com KANDEE JOHNSON! For anyone who is not familiar with her blog click the link you won't be disappointed! I only began reading her blog about 6 months ago however I have officially become obsessed!! I check her site everyday for new posts! She is the most uplifting and happy person. I feel I know her personally and I even refer to her as "my girl Kandee" when making references. (My little sister pointed that out to me during Christmas!) Kandee has inspired me to create a blog mostly about my life. She has helped me rediscover my LOVE of makeup. I have always LOVED makeup but there were times my passion was stronger than others and we are officially back up to 150% excited about makeup. (I personally rather loose sleep so I can do my makeup every morning and that's dedication.) She has also helped remind me to stay happy, know that you are loved , and SHE MAKES ME LAUGH !!! Her YouTube videos are hilarious and you really feel connected with her simply through video and words. So Kandee Johnson from the bottom of my heart thank you for inspiring me, making my days brighter, and helping me stay positive! You are truly my inspiration for Ma Belle Vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment