Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bubble Bath Nails by OPI



Well as most of you may know I am attracted to BRIGHT colors! I love Hot Pink and I'm just drawn to bright colors regardless if it is clothes, shoes, makeup, and even ink pens! To me, they are a good symbol of my personality. Fun , loud, bright, and unique! So I choose to opt for a change this week and choose a pale pink called Bubble Bath by OPI. The names of nail polish and makeup always brings a smile to my face. I must admit I am quiet impressed the color is almost nude but not quite. It is very professional and much calmer than my normal shades so I figured I'd share. What are your thoughts on Bubble Bath? Whats your favorite shade of nail polish?

1 comment:

  1. I really like the shade. You can use it for any season. And I like dark and loud colors too. So this would be a good change up for me.

    ReplyDelete