Monday, February 6, 2012

This weekend Fun Pictures and Random stuff!



Well for those of you who don't know this is one of my little boys. This is Vegas ! He is my sweet  little boy ! He is a miniature Schnauzer. I do have another little boy named Bentley which I will post some pictures however he is black and he doesn't take pictures as well as Vegas! When I'm in the kitchen Vegas likes to lean over the couch and when I speak to him he turns his head and I just love it! Vegas was named after the city of Vegas which I absolutely LOVE ! How can you not love that face?


This picture is of my new nail polish I bought it is Sally Hansen's speed finish in Grape Going! It s purple and blue iridescent color and its beautiful! I love fast drying polish I seem to mess up the other ones due yo my lack of patience and I try to multitask to much! I choose purple in honor of MARDI GRAS!




The 2 pictures above are from my Instagram Application which I absolutely love! The message behind both are very different but still very true!


Finally this picture is the David Beckham commercial that played during the super bowl which was quiet easy on the eyes! It was an H & M commerial and after I watched the super bowl I saw it on my Instagram and felt like a picture needed to be taken and shared! Plus had to send it to my little sister who was napping during the game! :) She needed to see what she was missing!

Well That was all my fun pictures from the weekend! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment